Monday, June 9, 2008

Maxin' and Relaxin'

We've been home from the hospital for a full day now, and we're beginning to settle into a routine. Mom's in charge of the feeding, and Dad does pretty much everything else.

It's not as bad as it sounds, she's pretty worn out after the whole ordeal of pushing a baby out of her vajayjay, not to mention the pain of having him chew on parts of her body every two hours. Plus, after she feeds, it's pretty much just a matter of beeping (our word for burping) him, and waiting for him to fall asleep on my shoulder.

For a while, I thought beeping him was my favorite part, because he always passes out right afterwards, and it's pretty nice just to have him maxin' and relaxin' on my shoulder. However, today I realized there was something I like even better.


First Post!

2 comments:

Bakerspaz said...

I love when they fall asleep on top of you like that. No greater feeling in all the world huh? !!!

Bonnie said...

Nope, nothing better. Though sleep comes close!